Milwaukee MW101 PRO pH Meter performs pH measurements with a 0.01 pH resolution and with manual temperature compensation. The MW101 is very durable and easy to use, and consistently provides quick and accurate measurements.
This portable meter is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as education, agriculture and horticulture. Ideal for water and environmental analysis. The MW101 is supplied with pH electrode and calibration solutions. Has a long battery life and an easy to read LCD.
The MW101 delivers fast results to ±0.02 pH accuracy with two point calibration.
The Milwaukee MW101 PRO pH Meter is rugged and is designed to take knocks. Paired with low maintenance, lab grade SE220 double junction and gel filled electrode. Ideal for everyone from educators and pool professionals, brewers and growers.
The meter fits inside the Milwaukee MI0028 hard plastic carrying case.
Product Details (Click here for user’s manual)
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 7.8 oz with battery
- pH Accuracy: ±0.02 pH
- Temperature Compensation: Manual, 0 to 50°C
- Calibration: Manual, in 2 points through offset and slope trimmers
- pH 7.01 and pH 4.01 calibration solutions (included)
- pH Electrode: SE220 with 3 foot cable (included)
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of continuous use