Micro Essential® Hydrion MicroFine Disp. 3.9-5.7 is a short-range microfine pH paper that measures pH solutions in the slightly acid, neutral, and slightly alkaline range of 3.9-5.7.
Offers clear bright single color matches at every .3 intervals. Hydrion MicroFine pH Papers are ideally suited to testing minute amounts of solution, only requiring 0.0001ml.for an accurate measurement. With a width of 5/32″”, Microfine pH Paper also fit easily into small tubes.
Hydrion MicroFine Disp. 3.9-5.7 contains a color chart has pH matches at [3.9] [4.2] [4.5] [4.8] [5.1] [5.4] [5.7]
Hydrion MicroFine Disp. 3.9 – 5.7 can be used to test your dry-curing product.
Also available in 4.9-6.9 range.
- pH Range: 3.9 to 5.7
- Two 15-foot rolls of pH paper
- Colorimetric chart shows clear, positive changes at each pH interval
- Packaged in a protective polypropylene case
- Provides precise, pinpoint pH measurement over a narrow pH range
- Direct reading paper requires only a 0.001ml sample
- Length x Width: 180 x 5/32 inches
Simply tear off a small strip of pH paper, dip into the test solution, then instantly compare the resulting color with the matching pH color chart.