Vegetarian Sausage Casings 20mm are 100% plant-based. Casings are made from water, vegetable glycerin, starches, and sugar. Casings are edible.
Vegetarian casings are extremely delicate. Make sure you are gentle with them, or they’ll tear. Do not over stuff. Cook in oils, or soak in water. These will destroy the casings, making them unusable.
- Each 20mm Casing is 12M or about 40ft in length
- Capacity or total weight of stuffed product will vary dramatically based on product being stuffed
- non-GMO, Kosher, Halal and vegetarian friendly.
How To Cook:
- On the stove top in a pan on low to medium heat
- In the air-fryer for 10min at 350F
- In the smoker, drying for an hour at 140F-150F, then add smoke and cook below 175F
- Even in the Microwave at 15 sec. intervals until cooked!