Universal Vacuum Bags can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers.
- Vacuum sealing extends food storage time locking in freshness, flavor and nutritional value
- Heavy-duty bags with air-removal channels for maximum freshness
- Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
- Marinates foods in minutes
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
- BPA free, non-toxic plastic!
- Comes with ONE 8″ x 50′ roll
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines.
Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not re-use Vacuum Bags after microwaving or steaming. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler.
Fred DENNIS (verified owner) –
OK price, Walmart has it a little cheaper but would buy again if I were ordering other items.
CYRIL RESHETILOFF (verified owner) –
Mike (verified owner) –
I was worried about ordering these. Have tried many non-name brands and my machine didn’t want to work with others. These worked just as good as the brand name made for my sealer. I did 60 1/2# packages of smoked cheeses. The only failure I had was caused by operator error.
Anthony Checco (verified owner) –
Harry Ehrhardt (verified owner) –
William George (verified owner) –
Ronald Krausman (verified owner) –
Stephen Streng (verified owner) –
These rolls work well for my needs. I can custom cut the correct length to whatever size I need.
Bernie (verified owner) –
Although the Vac Sealer was damaged in shipment the ‘bags” did ship OK and I will keep them
Meat Made Simple (verified owner) –