The TSM Products stoneware Harvest Fiesta Pots features unique, traditional old world design and function. Each crock features a sumptuous, rich brown character, distinctive handles and extra large openings, making it easy to load-up the crock with vegetables for maximum yield. Harvest Fiesta pots come with their corresponding 2 piece stone weight for holding vegetables in place during fermentation.
- 11″ dia x 10″ H
- Net Weight: 11.94 lbs.
Stone Weight Dimensions:
- 5.88″ dia x 0.69″ H
- Net Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Clean using warm water and light detergent
- For a natural cleaning method, use vinegar. Use a 1:1 ratio of white vinegar to warm water to clean the crock and stones.
- You may use boiling water to clean the stones of bacteria or mold if needed. First scrub the mold with a bristled brush and then put into boiling water. If mold shows after boiling, this is just a stain. All bacteria has been killed due to being boiled, the stones are still safe to use.
- Store in a dry and dark place
- Keep lid off to prevent mold growing during storage
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.
Stacy (verified owner) –
Quality craftsmanship, can’t wait to try it out!
Dennis Lanthrum (verified owner) –
I love the design of the ferment crock. The 5L. is a convenient size for small batch every day use. I look forward to tasting the first products coming out of it, and I imagine I will be adding more– probably different sizes in the future.
Charles Gbur (verified owner) –
I bought this one as a gift, but I have two of my own. Not a lot to say, it’s a nice pot and not made in China. Very satisfied with them and have no reservation to recommend them.
David Hoffmann (verified owner) –
Haven’y tried this yet but am certainly looking forward to it.. Solid construction and well written use instructions. Can’t beat this price!
Michael Melchionne (verified owner) –
Beside the great service you get, the quality of the products are fantastic!
NOEL LORENZO (verified owner) –
Excellent quality already using it for the first batch
Amanda Hedin (verified owner) –
I am very happy with my fermentation pot. My first batch is in now!
daniel yoder (verified owner) –
Michael Karst (verified owner) –