The TSM Products stoneware Harvest Pots features unique, traditional old world design and function. Each crock features a sumptuous, rich brown character, distinctive handles and extra large openings, making it easy to load-up the crock with vegetables for maximum yield. Harvest pots come with their corresponding 2 piece stone weight for holding vegetables in place during fermentation.
- 15″ dia. x 15.63″ H
- Net Weight: 28.68 lbs.
Stone Weight Dimensions:
- 8.06″ dia. x 0.69″ H
- Net Weight: 2.62 lbs.
- Clean using warm water and light dish detergent
- For a natural cleaning method you can use vinegar! Use a 1:1 ratio of white vinegar to warm water to clean the crock and stones
- You may use boiling water to clean the stones of bacteria or mold if needed. First scrub the mold with a bristled brush and then put into boiling water. If mold shows after boiling, this is just a stain. All bacteria has been killed due to being boiled, the stones are still safe to use
- Store in a dry and dark place
- Keep lid off to prevent mold growing during storage
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.