The Stainless Steel Digital Dry Curing Cabinet is perfect for turning plain salami into an charcuterie masterpiece. The Dry Curing Cabinet is ideal for Charcuterie, Sopressata, Coppa and Nduja. Works well with aged cheeses.
Dry Curing Cabinet has a stainless steel interior and exterior. The Dry Curing cabinet is low maintenance. Comes with a humidifier that holds two gallons of water. The Dry Curing Cabinet has a cooled compressor/condenser and a gentle heater for fermentation stages. Includes 2 exhausting fans to remove excess humidity. All controlled with a easy to use control panel.
A removable drip-guard to protect the humidification fans during early ‘wet phase’. The cabinet has a defrost drainage collection container with a spigot for easy removal of excess humidity.
The Dry Curing Cabinet is not intended for dry aging beef.
For current lead times please call 716-824-5814.
- Outside: 64″ H x 23.5″ W x 25″ D
- Inside: 54″ H x 19″ W x 20″ D (40″ high usable space without humidifier and diffuser)
- Power Usage: 110V/348W/2.9A
Features: (Click here for user’s manual)
- LCD Capacitive-Touch Control Panel
- Temperature Range: 41-99°F (± 2°F)
- Humidity Range: 40-90% RH (± 5% RH)
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel Interior
- USA-Made Whisper-Quiet Compressor
- 2-Gallon Water Tank Humidifier
- 6 Stainless Steel V-Sticks for Hanging
- Able to hold 4 shelves (sold separately)
- Carbon Air Filtration
- Removable S/S Drip Collector
- UV-Protective Double-Paned Glass
- Key-Locking Door
- Miniature Blue-LED Ceiling Light
- External Defrost Drainage Tank
For information on availability, freight quotes, delivery instructions, and lead times for our custom-made items, or to report and address issues such as damages upon delivery (in which case, please refuse the package), please contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814
Check out how 2 Guys and a Cooler, Eric, dials in his Curing Cabinet so the temperature and humidity are closer than even we have seen! The best breakdown of using our cabinet to date, if you are interested in purchasing a cabinet make sure to watch the video below. Those that have already purchased will be receiving an email with a link to this very video to use/save for reference.