This item is custom-made. For current lead times on our next production run, please call 716-824-5814 or use our LiveChat feature.
Please call for availability and freight quote & delivery instructions at 716-824-5814.
Our Stainless Steel Digital Dry Curing Cabinet is perfect for turning plain salami into an artisanal charcuterie masterpiece. Thanks to this meat curing chamber, the art of dry curing is no longer limited to those who live in naturally conducive climates.
Our Stainless Steel Digital Dry Curing Cabinet has a Stainless Steel interior and exterior. It’s exceedingly low maintenance with a humidifier that holds two gallons of water, compressor/condenser cooled, gentle heater for fermentation stages, and now also includes two (2) exhausting fans to remove excess humidity, all controlled with a easy to use controller panel. We also include a removable drip-guard to protect the humidification fans during early ‘wet phase’. We have upgraded our Cabinets to now include a defrost drainage collection container with a spigot for easy removal of excess humidity that is first trapped via frosting the evaporator, then defrosted, drained and stored for removal at a convenient time.
As a result of our lengthy engineering, testing and adjustment cycles, you can use this curing cabinet for a wide range of Charcuterie, from Sopressata to Coppa, Nduja to aged Cheeses. To enhance flavor, hang curing sausage for traditional preservation, or give your cured meats, summer sausage and pepperoni sticks a tangy flavor that comes from natural fermentation. Make traditionally fermented, dry-aged and preserved foods in your home with modern, elegant controls. NOT INTENDED FOR DRY AGING BEEF.
- LCD Capacitive-Touch Control Panel
- Temperature Range: 41-99°F (± 2°F)
- Humidity Range: 40-90% RH (± 5% RH)
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel Interior
- USA-Made Whisper-Quiet Compressor
- 2-Gallon Water Tank Humidifier
- 6 Stainless Steel V-Sticks for Hanging
- Able to Hold 4 Shelves (sold separately)
- Carbon Air Filtration
- Removable S/S Drip Collector
- UV-Protective Double-Paned Glass
- Key-Locking Door
- Miniature Blue-LED Ceiling Light
- External Defrost Drainage Tank
- Outside: 64″ H x 23.5″ W x 25″ D
- Inside: 54″ H x 19″ W x 20″ D (40″ high usable space without humidifier and diffuser)
- Power Usage: 110V/348W/2.9A
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.
There are no reviews yet.