Mundial 12″ Butcher Knife is used for butchering and breaking down large pieces of meat. But it is used for a wide range of purposes. Unlike regular knives, a butcher knife is ultra-sharp and have target design.
The 12-inch blade length is perfect for cutting through chops and steaks, and trimming medium pieces of meat.
The knife looks like a very big Chef’s knife with a curved belly. It has a wide, thick and sharp blade that curves slightly along the belly and comes to a point at the end.
A butcher knife is primarily used for breaking down whole animals or large pieces of meat into smaller portions. This includes tasks like:
- Trimming ribs
- Trimming fat and bone from large cuts like the butt or shoulder
- Skinning the fur and removing silver skin
- Removing unwanted bits like gristle, tough sinew or viscera
- Trimming and dressing a carcass such as a deer outdoors
- Breaking down whole poultry or game birds into portions
- Sectioning big pieces of meat into serving/portion sizes for sale
- NSF approved
- Professional quality
- High-carbon, stain-free steel
- Polypropylene handle
- 12″ Length
- Made by Mundial in Brazil.