Milwaukee MA9007 pH 7.01 Calibration Solution for calibrating the Milwaukee MW101 PRO pH Meter. Probe calibration is a simple procedure for optimal performance and should be done any time your readings become suspect. Calibration should be performed at least once a month.
MA9007 is a lab grade pH 7.01 buffer solution certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH. Reemoving the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
How to Use
Open and pour solution into a beaker or container. Insert the tester or electrode to start the calibration process.
- Ideal for fast accurate calibration
- pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Solution 230 mL (7.78 fluid oz)
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes
- Ideal for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Accuracy: Standard ±0.01 pH
- pH Value: @25°C 7.01
- Certificate of Analysis: No