Milwaukee MA9004 pH 4.01 Calibration Solution for calibrating the Milwaukee MW101 PRO pH Meter. Probe calibration is a simple procedure for optimal performance and should be done any time your readings become suspect. Calibration should be performed at least once a month.
MA9004 is a lab grade pH 4.01 buffer solution certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
How to Use
Open and pour solution into a beaker or container. Insert the tester or electrode to start the calibration process.
- Ideal for fast calibration
- pH 4.01 Calibration Buffer Solution 230 mL (7.78 fluid oz)
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Accuracy: Standard ±0.01 pH
- pH Value: @25°C 4.01
- Certificate of Analysis: No