Our Mild-Hot Breakfast Sausage Seasoning 1lb 8oz Is made from salt, dextrose, ginger, nutmeg, hot pepper and other spices.
The seasoning is mixed without the chemical use of silicone dioxide, an anticaking agent. If the seasoning cakes up, it is not spoiled. Simply shake the container or crush with your hand to loosen.
The Mild-Hot Breakfast Sausage Seasoning 1lb 8oz is The Sausage Maker’s proprietary recipe and is made at our corporate facility in Buffalo, New York.
- Natural Hog Casings 32-35mm
- Pretubed Natural Hog Casings 32-35mm
- Natural Sheep Casings 22-24mm
- Pretubed Natural Sheep Casings 22-24mm
Ready to Use
Because the Mild-Hot Breakfast Sausage Seasoning 1lb 8oz comes pre-blended, it saves you time and effort of mixing the ingredients themselves. No additional salt needed. Store in cool dry space.
- Net weight: 24 oz. (1 lbs. 8 oz.)
- Yield: approx. 50 lbs.*
- Made by The Sausage Maker in Buffalo, New York
10 lbs. Recipe
- 10 lbs. Boneless pork butts or 7 lbs. Venison &
- 3 lbs. Fatty pork butt
- 1 pint ice water
- 5 oz. Mild-Hot Breakfast Sausage Seasoning
Grind all the meat through a 3/16″ grinder plate and mix all the ingredients into meat until all the spices are evenly distributed. Breakfast sausage may be stuffed into 32 – 35 mm hog casings or 22 – 24 mm sheep casings.
Allergens: Soybean oil used as a mixing aid.
*Casing capacity depends on meat/fill density, size/lengths of links or loops and how tightly casings being filled.