Micro Essential® Hydrion MicroFine Disp. 4.9 – 6.9 is a short-range microfine pH paper that measures pH solutions in the slightly acid, neutral, and slightly alkaline range of 4.9 – 6.9.
Offers clear bright single color matches at every .2 to .3 intervals. Hydrion MicroFine pH Papers are ideally suited to testing minute amounts of solution, only requiring 0.0001ml. for an accurate measurement. With a width of 5/32″”, Microfine pH Paper also fit easily into small tubes.
The color chart has pH matches at [4.9][5.1][5.4][5.7][6.0][6.3][6.6][6.9]
Hydrion MicroFine Disp. 4.9-6.9 can be used to test your dry-curing product.
Also available in 3.9 – 5.7 range.
- pH Range: 4.9 to 6.9
- Two 15-foot rolls of pH paper
- Colorimetric chart shows clear, positive changes at each pH interval
- Packaged in a protective polypropylene case*
- Provides precise, pinpoint pH measurement over a narrow pH range
- Direct reading paper requires only a 0.001ml sample
- Length x Width: 180 x 5/32 inches
Simply tear off a small strip of pH paper, dip into the test solution, then instantly compare the resulting color with the matching pH color chart.
*Color protective case may vary.