There’s nothing quite like enjoying a thick, juicy steak for dinner or sharing in some fresh red meat over a BBQ grill; especially when it’s been properly prepared with the High Steaks Roller Meat Tenderizer. Our manual meat tenderizer is far easier to use than you might imagine. Designed with a smooth-rolling, deeply-penetrating curved blade, it penetrates thick meats more effectively without having to stamp or hammer the meat and wear you out. An all-purpose tenderizing tool designed for the modern kitchen and at-home chef, these smooth-rolling meat tenderizers feature ultra-sharp stainless-steel blades that help break out fibers and fats inside the meat to enhance seasonings, rubs, and marinades for bolder, juicer, more unforgettable flavors.
- All-Purpose Thick Meat Tenderizer – Designed with razor-sharp, stainless-steel roller blades, this red meat tenderizer helps bring out the best flavors in steaks and meats while breaking up fat and muscle
- Multipurpose Tenderizing Use – The ultimate kitchen accessory tool for creating soft, juicer meat cuts, it’s more versatile than a meat tenderizer hammer or mallet because it also works great on chicken, pork, and deer venison
- Optimal Tissue Penetration – We use a unique curved blade design that helps better penetrate the tough fibrous muscle tissues to break it up prior to seasoning or marinating your meet to enhance overall flavors
- Dishwasher Safe Cleanup – Crafted with rust and corrosion-resistant stainless steel our meat tenderizer can be washed quickly and easily inside the top rack of your dishwashing machine along with other cookware
- Unbeatable 3-Year Warranty – We’re so confident in the quality, durability, and resilience of our manual meat tenderizer that it’s backed by a 3-year warranty covering any and all manufacturer’s defects
- All-Purpose Meat Tenderizer Safe for Red Meats, Chicken, Pork, Venison
- Razor-Sharp Stainless-Steel Rollers
- Suitable for Thin and Thick Meat Cuts
- Creates Tenderness and Flavor
- Backed by 3-Year Warranty
Mat Miller (verified owner) –
This is a solid tenderizer! It has some weight to it and of course did the job. All you need is 1-2 rolls and done. Cant wait to test on venison meat this fall
Jody Dudek (verified owner) –
I purchased one of these for my husband’s birthday. He absolutely loves this tool. I was impressed with the heavy duty quality of this item. Goes without saying…keep away from small children like any other sharp items in your kitchen. I’m happy with my purchase and I would recommend this item.
John Watkins (verified owner) –
This is a hand held meat tenderizer and it’s the best i’ve used. Rolls in one direction, and you only really need 1-2 rolls per steak. Heavy duty product that i would certainly recommend.
Bill Campbell (verified owner) –
Its amazing how easy this tool is to use and how effective it is with tenderizing meats.
lige sizemore (verified owner) –
THIS IS AMAZING
Glen Bennett (verified owner) –
Very well made for a hand held. Does a good job cutting into the meat. Small steaks are harder to do than large. I have a large Hobart, this one is perfect for a couple of steaks for dinner. I recommend this.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Really makes a difference in some of the meat
Anthony (verified owner) –
I have been looking for a rolling meat tenderizer for a while. I am tenderizing 70 to 90 lbs of meat at a time for Jilly’s Jerky (www.jillysjerky.com). In the past, I used a 48 pin, pounding tenderizer. It is good for small batches, but takes a toll and is tedious. The High Steaks Roller reduces the labor and makes the job more efficient.
The quality of the product is a apparent as soon as you open the box. Durable design.
Some wishes to the list. I’d like a locking option, so the rolling blades don’t spin while cleaning it with a brush. I’d also like a 9 to 11 inch model, to cover a wider area, when tenderizing.
Overall, it’s a great product that makes my job more efficient and the quality will make it an essential tool in my kitchen.