Heavy Duty Kitchen Vacuum Sealer is designed to securely seal meats, vegetables, and other food items in airtight bags, eliminating the need to discard leftovers and helping you save money.
The Heavy Duty Kitchen Vacuum Sealer is equipped to cater to your daily food preservation requirements. Its removable heating wire simplifies storage and maintenance, while the user-friendly touch screen interface streamlines the entire operation, ensuring quick and effortless vacuum sealing of your food.
Whether you’ve prepared an excess of food or anticipate not being able to consume it all, this dependable kitchen vacuum sealer will maintain the freshness of your meats, vegetables, and more, sealing them securely in airtight bags.
Pro tip: To extend the lifespan of the vacuum sealer, wait for 20 to 30 seconds between each use.
- SS touch panel: Made of high-quality stainless steel, sensitive touch screen, durable and easy to clean
- Special Function For “Blow”: Blow function effectively protects fragile items like potato chips. Includes 3 settings – dry, moist and double. You can choose between normal vacuum pressure or gentle to keep soft foods safe.
- Removable Heating Wire: Removable Sealing Bar is easy replacement for housewives. MAX length 35CM can meet various food packaging requirements, allowing for multiple packs, improve packaging efficiency.
- Simple And Simple One-Click Operation: One-click operation, evacuation, inflation and sealing three in one, easy to operate. Just put the bag into the machine, it will start to vacuum and seal automatically.
- Freely Adjustable Dry And Wet Mode: Dry or wet mode can be freely selected according to the type of food. Easily handle multi-oil and water-based food vacuum.
- Size: 17.75 x 9.65 x 4.65
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Fully automatic vacuum seal and manual vacuum seal
- Max sealing length: 13.75 inches
- Vacuum pressure: 75Kpa – 85Kpa
- Electrical rating: 110v/60Hz
- Seal power: 130 watts
- Click here for user’s manual
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.