Even beginners can make their own fermented foods. Fermented Vegetables is an easy-to-follow comprehensive guide presents more than 120 recipes for fermenting 64 different vegetables and herbs.
Learn the basics of making kimchi, sauerkraut, and pickles. Refine your technique as you expand your repertoire to include curried golden beets, pickled green coriander, and carrot kraut.
With a variety of creative and healthy recipes, many of which can be made in batches as small as one pint, you’ll enjoy this fun and delicious way to preserve and eat your vegetables.
This book takes the time to explain in detail the basics and techniques for fermenting any vegetables. Photos and detailed instructions will guide you step by step through the exploration of this practice.
Reading this book will make you:
- Understand what happens in your jar during fermentation
- Safely ferment any type of vegetable
- Choose the right material to make your fermented pickles a success every time
- Discover more than 140 recipes using 64 kinds of vegetables, fruits and herbs
- Cook with fermented vegetables so you can eat them with each meal
Book Details: Click here for book review
- Authors: Christopher Shockey & Kirsten K. Shockey
- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: Storey Publishing
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 9 inches