TSM Harvest Fiesta Fermentation Crock Pot 20L features unique, traditional old world design and function. Each crock features a sumptuous, rich brown character, distinctive handles and extra large openings, making it easy to load-up the crock with vegetables for maximum yield. Harvest pots come with their corresponding 2 piece stone weight for holding vegetables in place during fermentation.
Choosing Your Vegetables
Pretty much any vegetable or fruit can be fermented. Although we often think first of cucumbers for pickling or fermenting, you might also consider summer squash, green tomatoes, beans and peas in their pods, cabbages and other greens, carrots, onions, radishes and turnips. Click here for helpful tips.
Fermentation Crock Pot 20L Dimensions
- 14 7/8″ H x 16 ½” dia
- Net weight: 32.84 lbs.
Stone Weight Dimensions:
- 9.19″ dia. x 0.88″ H
- Net weight: 4.08 lbs.
Cleaning Methods – Click here for Users Manual
- Clean using warm water and light detergent
- For a natural cleaning method, use vinegar. Use a 1:1 ratio of white vinegar to warm water to clean the crock and stones.
- You may use boiling water to clean the stones of bacteria or mold if needed. First scrub the mold with a bristled brush and then put into boiling water. If mold shows after boiling, this is just a stain. All bacteria has been killed due to being boiled, the stones are still safe to use.
- Store in a dry and dark place
- Keep lid off to prevent mold growing during storage
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.