Ergo Sharp Wide 6″ Boning Knife is perfect for precisely removing meat from bones, cutting through connective tissue or ligaments, and separating meat from fat or joints.
Ergo Sharp Wide 6″ Boning Knife is made in the U.S.A.
- Premium quality stainless steel blade is precision honed to the sharpest edge available to reduce hand pressure
- Angled down blade provides easier cutting while decreasing wrist movement
- Anti-slip handle material is USDA/FDA approved and easily withstands the abuse of a food processing environment
- Herring bone texture is designed to distribute pressure evenly across the hand, eliminating uncomfortable pressure points
- Handle contours increase stability and safety by reducing slippage
- Special handle material flexes to reduce hand pressure on certain cuts
- Length of handle is generous so as to accommodate most hand sizes
- Wide thumb rest gives added control and feel
Recommended Sharpener: 12″ Diamond Sharpening Steel