DrySteak Wraps for Dry Aging Steaks is an innovative plant-based, breathable film, designed specifically to aid in the traditional form of dry aging steaks.
This product gives customers the ability to create mouth-watering, dry aged steaks using their home refrigerators, without the need for extra equipment. Once the primal beef cut is wrapped, it takes about 4 weeks for your roast to develop enzyme-enhanced, depth of flavor.
Will dry age approximately a 14-16 lb. sirloin roast. Designed for a sirloin and ribeye roast, but can also be used with any beef cut intended for dry aging.
- User friendly
- GMO free
- No artifical materials
- Delicious professional results
- Click here for how-to video
- 3 DrySteak Wraps – approx. 23.5″ x 23.5″ sheets
- Elastic netting (to keep the wraps snug on the cut)
- Easy to understand instructions