Crystalized ginger has a bold, invigorating flavor which can be used as an ingredient in a variety of sweet and spicy food products, or eaten as a snack by itself. It pairs well with many flavors, including citrus, turmeric, garlic, nuts, berries, and chocolate.
Net weight: 16 oz
Here are some inspired ways you can use Crystalized ginger:
- Make it a standout component in a trail mix or snack mix
- Dip it in dark chocolate or simply dice it up for a sweet-but-healthy treat
- Include it as part of a boxed mix for fruit loaves, cakes, or pastries
- Use it as a topping for savory rice dishes and dessert dishes alike
- Include it as a garnish in a drinks mix for cocktails such as Moscow Mules
- Heat it in fruit juice and reduce the mixture to a syrup to make a delicious drinks mixer
- Add it to honey to create a sweet and spicy topping or mixer
Marshall Myers (verified owner) –
I was thinking the ginger would be much more smaller instead of huge chunks.
Ronald Kalish (verified owner) –
Sandra Powers (verified owner) –
This company has all the spices I need during the year
I love the Crystallized ginger and eat it almost daily.
Sandra Sadley (verified owner) –