AngleSelect 4623 Knife Sharpener by Chef’s Choice. Engineered to restore and recreate super sharp edges on both 15 and 20-degree class knives. And will apply either a 15 or 20 degree double beveled edge angle.
Ideal for the budget conscious who seeks the Chef’sChoice brand commitment to quality and advanced technolog. This manual knife sharpener will quickly and easily sharpen virtually all quality cutlery including American, European or Asian style household knives; fine edge or serrated blades.
How It Works
The 4623 combines bevel angle control with three stages—two sharpening stages, one designated for applying a 15 degree and the other for a 20-degree edge; and a honing stage, with all three stages using Chef’sChoice signature diamond abrasives.
Sharpening all the way from the blade tip to bolster or handle, the 4623 creates the acclaimed double bevel edge recognized for astonishing sharpness and durability. This arch-shaped edge structure is known to be stronger and longer lasting than hollow ground or conventional “V” type edges.
- Professional Manual 3-Stage Sharpener for super sharp edges on all your knives:
- Straight edge kitchen and household knives:
- Santoku knives
- Sports knives
- Pocket knives
- Serrated knives
- Separate sharpening honing stages, for razor sharp edges.
- Creates double beveled edges that last longer.
- 100% diamond abrasives in all 3 stages: Diamonds are the hardest known material, sharpen faster than any abrasives, create sharper edges and never heat or detemper the knife edge.
- Sharpens the entire blade length, tip to bolster or handle.
- Safe for quality knives
- Easy to use, right or left-handed
- Ergonomic handle fits all hands
- Slip resistant rubber feet hold fast to the work surface
- Made in the USA
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||3|
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives:||Yes|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||15 degree and 20 degree|
|Sharpening Technology:||Interdigitating Diamond Pad technology|
|Handle Style:||Ergonomic handle fits all hands|