Our smokers are custom-made at our Buffalo, New York location. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to build your smoker.
50 lb. Digital Stainless Steel Smoker is our larger, industrial strength model and is manufactured by hand at our Buffalo corporate office. The possibilities with this smoker model are endless.
• Digital control & internal temperature sensor built-in for precision
• Smoke diffuser lowered to maximize meat capacity
• Smoke diffuser ventilated to disperse smoke more evenly
• Drip collecting base directs drippings underneath smoker
• Large rear casters and push/pull handle allow easy mobility
• Raised heating element for cleaning clearance underneath the burner
• 2,100 Watt, 220 Volt Heating Element
• Stainless Steel Construction, 22-gauge
• Heavy duty 6 lb. Density board to keep temperature accurate
• Inside: 21″ W x 19″ D x 37 1/2″ H (27″ H from top of diffuser)
• Outside: 29 3/4″ W x 22 3/4″ D x 54 1/4″H (with legs and chimney)
• 6 Stainless Steel “V” sticks
• 3 Steel Shelves (Able to hold 5 shelves)
• 11″ Stainless Steel Sawdust pan
This unit does not come with a plug, the customer supplies their own plug or have an electrician hardwire it in.
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.
Charles Petersen (verified owner) –
I bought this and it was delivered quickly. I had a question about the wiring and was transferred to Dan in Maintenance or Production I am not sure and he was able to answer my question right away.
Jesse H (verified owner) –
I really like this smoker have used it in -15f and it did the job my old smoker would not have. Having accurat heat control is great.. don’t have to worrie if the smoker is a the rite temp or not… love this thing!