26mm (1″) Vegetarian Sausage Casings
Start Stuffing with our highly popular Vegetarian Casings! Made water, vegetable glycerin, and starches/sugars. These are perfect for making some homemade veggie/ fruit sausages, or even fish! Vegetarian Sausages are extremely delicate, so make sure you are gentle with them, or they’ll tear. Please DO NOT over stuff, cook in oils, or soak in water. These will destroy the casings, making them unusable.
- Each 26mm Casing is 12M or about 40ft in length
- Capacity or total weight of stuffed product will vary dramatically based on product being stuffed
- NON-GMO / NO Known Allergens
Cook them in a variety of ways:
- On the stove top in a pan on low to medium heat
- In the air fryer for 10min at 350F
- In the smoker, drying for an hour at 140F-150F, then add smoke and cook below 175F
- Even in the Microwave at 15 sec. intervals until cooked!
Mike (verified owner) –
The casings worked fine. They’re not perfect, because there are limits to what’s possible with vegetarian casings, but they worked well enough for my vegetarian sausage stuffing attempt. They are a little plastic-like, but not to the extent I expected. Once they’re cooked, they’re fairly brittle and don’t overtake the texture of the vegetarian sausage itself.
Fofo Hal (verified owner) –
This is the first time I make sausages. The casing were very good. I made about 10 lbs of ground beef with out having any issues. TheyÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¾ÃÂ¢re very easy to use. They didnÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¾ÃÂ¢t rip at all. They had a good texture after frying. WeÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¾ÃÂ¢re happy to find vegetarian halal casing. The size is 22 millimeters and was perfect for my sausages.