This item is custom-made. For current lead times on our next production run, please call 716-824-5814 or use our LiveChat feature.
Please call for availability and freight quote & delivery instructions at 716-824-5814.
At The Sausage Maker, we are proud to introduce the new and improved Motorizing Adapter for our 25lb. Electric Sausage stuffer, to better fit your needs. You can order your favorite geared sausage stuffer with its installed motorizing components, now you can stuff sausage with ease!
Check out these new features:
- New Easy to Read Label: Making it very intuitive and simple to use
- Speed Control Dial: Work at your comfort level. Use a slower speed for snack sticks so you don’t have casing blowouts. A faster speed can be used for larger size casings
- Foot Pedal or Push-Button Control: One easy connection lets you work the stuffer with the foot pedal. Or, if you feel more at ease, the foot pedal can be disconnected and by pressing the “Auto Up” button your stuffer starts working instantly!
- Limit Switch: Stuffer automatically shuts off when the piston is either raised all the way for filling or when it is lowered completely after the casing is stuffed
- Safety Features: Motor housing is completely enclosed and a tube is supplied to cover the gear bar when in operation or for storage
- Precision made steel gears
- 304 Series, 18-gauge Stainless Steel Cylinder – Food Grade, Won’t Rust!
- Cylinder locking device
- Stainless Steel Base
- Food Grade Plastic Piston
- 28 1/2″ Base: 16″L x 10 1/2″W
- Cylinder: 17″H x 7 3/8″ dia.
- Net weight: 87 lbs.
- 15 Volt DC Regenerative Control
- 150 Watt Motor
- 110V/60 Hz or 220V
- 1/10 HP
Thank you for supporting USA-Made Manufacturing! Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.
WW (verified owner) –
I have been making sausage for 10 years now. I finally decided to take the lead and go big. I just do it for family and friends during deer season and randomly throughout the year for brats. I have made 100lbs of snack sticks so far and it never skipped a beat, 12lbs in about 2mins average. Thatâs wet and dry seasoning mixes. About 200lbs of Bratwurst are a dream with this thing.
If you do decide to buy this stuffer, always make sure you keep the o-ring lubed up. I lubed it every time i ran it up and down. It tend to stick on the way up if I didnât lube it. Also make sure you keep the air valve cleared out every time you switch out form one sausage to another. It tends to holds air between the sausage and the piston, if thereâs no easy escape for the air. Other then those minor details, it has made my sausage making so much quicker and easier.