This item is custom-made. For current lead times on our next production run, please call 716-824-5814 or use our LiveChat feature.
Please call for availability and freight quote & delivery instructions at 716-824-5814.
We’ve taken our popular 25 lb. Sausage Stuffer and adapted it in order to provide you with our 20 lb. Sausage Stuffer. By altering the cylinder size to allow for a lesser meat capacity, we now have a geared sausage stuffer that’s perfect for you
We’ve used the same gear system because it has, time and again, proved to be the most efficient way to stuff sausage. Crank down slowly to stuff sausage with little exertion, then crank back up quickly to reload the cylinder. And there’s no need to replace your existing accessories – both the plastic and the stainless steel stuffing tubes and locknut from your 15 lb. model easily transition to work with our 20 lb. Sausage Stuffer. Made by The Sausage Maker in Buffalo, New York.
- 304 Series, 18 ga Stainless Steel Cylinder – food grade, won’t rust
- Stainless steel base with holes for attachment to tabletop
- Food-grade plastic piston
- Precision made steel gears
- 3 plastic stuffing tubes: 11/16″, 7/8″, 1 1/4″ diameters
- Base: 16″ L x 10 1/2″W
- Cylinder: 13″ H x 7 3/8″ diameter
- Overall Height: 24 3/4″