The Sausage Maker is proud to introduce the new and improved Motorizing Adapter to the 20lb. Electric Sausage stuffer to better fit your needs. You can order your favorite geared sausage stuffer with its installed motorizing components! Makes snack sticks with ease. Made by The Sausage Maker in Buffalo, New York.
Check out these new features on our 20lb. Electric Sausage Stuffer:
- New Easy to Read Label: Making it very intuitive and simple to use
- Speed Control Dial: Work at your comfort level, use a slower speed for snack sticks so you don’t have casing blowouts. A faster speed can be used for larger size casings
- Foot Pedal or Push-Button Control: One easy connection lets you work the stuffer with the food pedal! Or, if you feel more at ease, the foot pedal can be disconnected and by pressing the “Auto Up” button your stuffer starts working instantly
- Limit Switch: Stuffer automatically shuts off when the piston is either raised all the way for filling or when it is lowered completely after the casing is stuffed
- Safety Features: Motor housing is completely enclosed and a tube is supplied to cover the gear bar when in operation or for storage
- Precision made steel gears
- 304 Series, 18-ga Stainless Steel Cylinder – Food Grade, Won’t Rust!
- Cylinder locking device
- Stainless Steel Base
- Food Grade Plastic Piston
- Base: 16″ L x 10 1/2″ W
- Cylinder: 13″ H x 7 3/8″ dia.
- Overall Height: 24 3/4″
- Net Weight: 83 lbs.
- 15 Volt DC Regenerative Control
- 150 Watt Motor
- 110V/60 Hz
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.