Our smokers are custom-made at our Buffalo, New York location. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to build your smoker.
Our 20 lb. Digital Stainless Steel Smoker includes a digital control with internal temperature sensor built in. This model is made specifically for the home user. Smoke meat, fish or jerky on the 3 removable shelves or hang sausage for smoking on the 3 wood dowels.
• Digital control & internal temperature sensor built-in for precision
• Smoke diffuser lowered to maximize meat capacity
• Smoke diffuser ventilated to disperse smoke more evenly
• Drip collecting base directs drippings underneath smoker
• Large rear casters and push/pull handle allow easy mobility
• Raised heating element for cleaning clearance underneath the burner
• 1000 Watt, 110V Heating Element
• Temperature Range: 100F – 200F (smoke sausage, bacon, brisket and pulled pork)
• Spacing Between Shelves: 3 1/2″
• Inside Dimensions : 16 3/8″ W x 15″ D x 15 1/2″ H (minimum) 22 3/4″ H maximum
• Outside Dimensions : 19 1/4″ W x 19 1/2″ D x 36 5/8″ H
• 4 Shelves
• 3 Wood Dowels
• Stainless Steel Sawdust Pan
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.
Thomas Eidenberger (verified owner) –
Perfect for home use! Bacon, sausage, summer sausage, salami.
David Brown (verified owner) –
Tilman Lukas (verified owner) –
Roger Logan (verified owner) –
This is my second smoker from sausage maker, excellent quality. I have experienced a consistent 15 – 20Â° difference between the set temp versus the cabinet temp during a 14 hour run
Brad Saver (verified owner) –
I highly recommend The Sausage Maker smoker as it is entirely made in the USA and the quality is impeccable. Well worth the money!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Order placed 11-27-20 saying it would be about 2 weeks before smoker would ship. Visa was charged immediately. Here it is 6 weeks later, I’ve contacted them 3 times and still no smoker or visa credit. They are selling a product they don’t have.
Complaint has been resolved, credit issued.
Craig Chamberlain (verified owner) –
I have been smoking meat over 40 years with lots of different smokers, and this one is by far the best one I have ever owned. It keeps the temperature within a few degrees to where I set it. I just can’t say enough about how happy I am with it. I’m also happy with the customer service especially with Meghan and John, they answered all my questions within hours of me asking them.