Our smokers are custom-made at our Buffalo, New York location. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to build your smoker.
Our 150 lb. Stainless Steel Gas Smoker is specifically constructed with the dedicated meat smoker’s needs in mind. The inside walls are constructed of high quality stainless steel for increased durability, and is insulated to ensure that the walls of the unit will never sag or allow the temperature to waver. We feature fully adjustable stainless steel legs to make your new industrial smoker fit perfectly in your chosen location. Both the thermometer and the thermostat temperature control are situated in a protective stainless steel housing on the side of the unit for your convenience.
The smoker is fitted with 10 brackets for maximum smoking capabilities. Includes six (6) Stainless Steel “V” Sticks for hanging product. Our gas unit is specially designed for safety and ease of use. The gas valve incorporates an electronic ignition system and the included smoke generator produces smoke for 3 hours with one sawdust filling. Does not include shelves.
For use with LP or Natural Gas (please specify when ordering)
- 31,000 BTU Output
- 120 Volt, 0.5 Amp Blower
- 5 Sets of Brackets for V-Sticks
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Insulated non-sagging 1 5/8″ walls
- 304 Grade Food Grade Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior
- Thermostat Control +/-5 deg. F Variation
- 2 1/2″ Dial Thermometer
- Heating Element to Start Smoking Sawdust
- 6 Hanging Stainless Steel “V”-Sticks
- Titanium Gas Burner with 31,000 BTU Output
- Smoke Generator with Every Unit
- Additional brackets for V-Sticks Upon Request (maximum of 10 sets in gas/butane design)
- 6 V Sticks
- Removable Shelving Brackets
- Sawdust starter
- Inside Dimensions: 68-1/2″ H x 35 3/4″ W x 36″ D
- Outside Dimensions: 82 3/4″ H (with feet & smoke stack) x 68 3/4″ W (with smoke generator) x 45″ D
Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.