Making sausage has never been easier! Our new advanced design will provide years of trouble free operation. The stainless steel frame securely locks the stainless steel meat cylinder into place and reduces movement of the cylinder during operation. The re-designed frame adds to the stuffers’ over-all stability and perfectly aligns the piston inside the cylinder to reduce O-ring friction.
Steel gears are mounted on a steel gear bar for smooth, seamless operation and exceptional control over output of meat into casings. The 15 Lb. stuffer’s frame and base are made of 304 food grade stainless steel, meant for safe sanitary meat processing. Base is easily mountable to most surfaces. Proudly Made by The Sausage Maker in the USA!
- 304 food grade stainless steel cylinder and base.
- 304 food grade stainless steel frame.
- Steel Gears.
- Double threaded steel rod.
- Chrome plated steel crank with polypropylene handle.
- Pressure release valve.
- Includes 3 plastic stuffing tubes; 1 1/4″, 7/8″, 11/16″ sizes.
- Cylinder Dimensions: 9 1/2″ H x 7 3/8″ dia.
- Overall: 10 3/4″ L x 8″ W x 22 3/4″ H
Made to Order
This item is custom-made. For current lead times on our next production run, and/or to be added to our call back list, please call 716-824-5814 or use our LiveChat feature.
Thank you for supporting USA-Made Manufacturing! Please note – in the rare instance the unit is damaged upon delivery, please refuse the package and contact Customer Service at 716-824-5814.