Harvested from North America Hogs ONLY. The quality is the same that you would get from buying a whole hank (standard commercial amount) from The Sausage Maker but in small, more manageable quantities pieces. These casings vary in size and lengths, often called ‘shorts’, as they are clipped sections that would otherwise have made a standard hank, too long. Make high quality Sausage at Home with our Casings without the high-end price!
· Makes between 20 to 30 lbs. Sausage (depending on links/rope size).
· Size Varies from 32 – 36mm (~1.5”) Stuffed Diameter (standard link size)
· Lengths vary from 2’ to 8’, total length of 1 pack is 50’.
· Perfect for Home Use, for all levels of Sausage Makers
· Instructions for Use, Storage and a Simple, Delicious Recipe on the Label!
· Refrigerate after opening.
Includes 1 Pack Per Order