After years of experimenting with our own DIY dry curing chamber builds, always aiming for accurate temperature and humidity regulation in a controlled and sanitary environment, the Sausage Maker is proud to announce the availability of the first large-capacity digital dry aging cabinet for home use! Perfect for the modern kitchen, office or man cave, the meat curing chamber makes it easy to turn plain salami into an artisanal charcuterie masterpiece. Thanks to this meat curing chamber, the art of dry curing is no longer limited to those who live in naturally conducive climates.
Our curing cabinet has a stainless steel interior and anti-microbial membrane to prevent the buildup of harmful bacteria and mold. It’s exceedingly low maintenance with a humidifier that holds two gallons of water, a removable drip collector and tank overload drainage. As a result of our lengthy engineering, testing and adjustment cycles, you can use this curing cabinet for dry aging steak or pork belly to enhance flavor, hang curing sausage for traditional preservation, or give your cured meats, summer sausage and pepperoni
sticks a tangy flavor that comes from natural fermentation. Make traditionally fermented, dry-aged and preserved foods in your home
with modern, elegant controls.
- LCD capacitive-touch control panel
- Temperature range: 41-99°F (±2°F)
- Humidity range: 40-90% RH (±5% RH)
- 304-grade stainless steel interior
- USA-made whisper-quiet compressor
- 2-gallon water tank humidifier
- Anti-microbial membrane
- 6 stainless steel V-sticks for hanging
- Carbon air filtration
- Removable S/S drip collector
- UV-protective double-paned glass
- Key-locking door
- Miniature blue-LED ceiling light
- Water tank overload drainage
- Outside: 64" H x 23.5" W x 35" D
- Inside: 54" H x 19" W x 20" D (40" high usable space without humidifier and diffuser)
Please allow an additional five days for shipping.
SHIPS BY TRUCK ONLY. $100 FLAT RATE FREIGHT SHIPPING.
Sorry, Flat Rate Shipping for Contiguous US ONLY.
For questions about the cabinet, please call 716-824-5814 or contact