Standard portable meters with no frills! Use Milwaukee's durable pH meters for quick and reliable measurements. Milwaukee’s Standard meters are manufactured to be easy to use, practical and accurate. Ideal for the classroom, laboratory or for general field use. MW101 performs pH measurements with a 0.01 pH resolution and with manual temperature compensation. The meter is supplied with pH electrode and calibration solutions.
MEAT PROBE SOLD SEPARATELY (Product Code # 11-1524).
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.02 pH
- Temperature Compensation manual, 0 to 50°C
- Calibration manual, in 2 points through offset and slope trimmers
- pH Electrode: SE220 (include)
- Environment 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 300 hours of continuous use
Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 40 mm
Weight: 220 g (with battery)