Please allow up to 3 weeks lead time if your order is between production runs.
Call for current lead time, if any, @ 716-824-5814.
Our original rooftop design creates a larger interior height, allowing you to hang longer fish, larger ham, more sausage and bigger bologna. The top is removable to make both the loading and unloading of meat and the cleaning process easier than with front-only loading models. With a capacity for 10 shelves and an extra bracket for hanging meat, the Country Smoker helps you smoke more fresh meat at a time. The Smoker features a smart cooking thermometer that allows you to connect to your phone via an app for easy and convenient monitoring.
• Digital control & internal temperature sensor built-in for precision
• Smoke diffuser lowered to maximize meat capacity
• Smoke diffuser ventilated to disperse smoke more evenly.
• Drip collecting base directs drippings underneath smoker.
• Large rear casters and push/pull handle allow easy mobility.
• Raised heating element for cleaning clearance underneath the burner.
• 1000 Watt, 110V Heating Element
Smart Cooking Thermometer Specifications :
• Displays temperature in real-time
• Comes with 2 temperature probes
• Wireless Range : 50 meters / 150 feet
• Built in Timer and Temperature Alarms : Done Temperature Alarm, Range Alarm, Time Count-Down Alarm.
• Works with iPhone 4S or later, iPad 3rd generation or later, iPad mini or later, iPod touch 5th generation and later, Android 4.4+ devices with bluetooth 4.0 module.
• Top bracket for hanging ham, and turkey
• Full Stainless Steel Construction
• 1 3/4” distance between shelves.
• Optional opening for steam generating
• Inside Dimensions: 16 3/8” W x 15” D x 24” H (minimum) 32” H (maximum)
• Outside Dimensions: 23 1/2” W x 18 1/4” D (23 3/4” w/ rear handle) x 47” H
• Roof Dimensions: 22 3/4” W x 18 1/2” D
• 4 Shelves
• 3 Wood Dowels
• Stainless Steel Sawdust Pan
• Removable Shelving Brackets
Made in the USA by The Sausage Maker, Inc. Ships by Truck ONLY ($100 Flat Rate Freight).
Honey Hickory Chicken Thighs