Our 100 lb. Capacity Smokehouse are specifically constructed with the dedicated meat smoker's needs in mind. The inside walls are constructed of high quality Stainless Steel for increased durability, and is insulated to ensure that the walls of the unit will never sag or allow the temperature to waver. We feature fully adjustable Stainless Steel legs to make your new industrial smokehouse fit perfectly in your chosen location. Both the thermometer and the thermostat temperature control are situated in a protective Stainless Steel housing on the side of the unit for your convenience. The smokehouse is fitted with 5 brackets for maximum smoking capabilities. If interested in upgrading your smoker to hold 10 brackets, please call customer service to arrange customization. Includes six (6) Stainless Steel "V" Sticks for hanging product.
Our gas unit is specially designed for safety and ease of use. The gas valve incorproates an electronic ingition system and the included smoke generator produces smoke for 3 hours with one sawdust filling! Does not include shelves.
• 31,000 BTU output
• 120 Volt, 0.5 Amp blower
• 5 Sets of Brackets for shelving
• Adjustable stainless steel legs
• Insulated non-sagging 1 5/8" walls
• 304 series Stainless Steel interior and exterior - Food Grade, Won't Rust!
• Thermostat control +/-5 deg.F variation
• 2 1/2" dial Thermometer
• Heating element to start smoking sawdust
• 6 hanging stainless steel sticks
• Titanium gas burner with 31,000 BTU output
• Smoke generator with every unit
• Additional brackets for shelving (maximum of 10 sets in gas/butane design)
• - Optional Shelving
Inside Dimensions: 68" H x 30 3/4" W x 26" D
Outside Dimensions: 82 3/4" H (with feet & smoke stack) x 63 3/4" W (with smoke generator) x 30" D
For use with LP or Natural Gas (please specify when ordering)
Net Wt.: 370 lbs.
• 6 V Sticks
• Removable Shelving Brackets
• Sawdust starter
Made in the USA by The Sausage Maker, Inc.
Please allow a 3 week lead time.